Email entries only this time.
You can pay online via Paypal or send a cheque to cover the entry fee. Open to men and women writers! http://www.theyellowroom-
FOR SHORT STORIES OF UP TO 2,500 WORDS
Closing date: 31st March 2012
1st Prize - £80
2nd Prize - £45
3rd Prize - £20
The winning story will be published in The Yellow Room Magazine.
Entry Fee: £4 (or £10 for 3 stories)
Facilities are available on the website for online payments.
All entries should emailed to: email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries should be no more than 2,500 words, in any style or genre, on any theme.
2. Entries should be the original, unpublished work of the author including unpaid publication in competition anthologies, internet or small press), and should not have won a prize in any previous competitions.
3. Entries should be in English, typed, double-spaced.
4. All entries must be emailed as an attachment in WORD.
5. Closing date is 31st March 2012
6. The author’s name should not appear on the manuscript, only the title.
7. Send a title page with name, address, email address and telephone number of author with word count as a separate Word document or in the body of the email.
8. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish, as long as each is covered by the correct entry fee.
9. Entry fees can be paid for by cheque made payable to J. M. Derrick, 1 Blake Close, Bilton, Rugby CV22 7LJ, if entrants prefer not to use the online payment method.
10. A list of results will appear on the website or on the blog. www.
11. Please DO NOT send entries by post.
Entries which fail to conform to any of these requirements will be disqualified and entry fees will not be returned.
All prize winners will be notified before June 1st, 2012.
Copyright remains with the authors; but permission will be requested to include the winning entries in the The Yellow Room Magazine.
You can find out more about The Yellow Room on their website.