That's a wonderful quote by world renowned Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho and many wise men and women before him.
We're going to be following that sage advice here on the Romance Writer's blog for the month of April! So here's the challenge for all you romance authors in waiting out there - write a book in the month of April!
And here are all the reasons why you should do it:
- That idea milling about in your head - you need to get it down in writing.
- Time will never be "right" or "enough" unless you ditch those excuses.
- You're tired of your existing work in progress and need a new challenge.
- Reconnect with your creative self.
- There's a crowd of us doing it with you - supporting you all the way.
- Can't remember when you last wrote and you're wondering whether you still have it in you.