- Romance - Sue Grimshaw, Editor at Large & Category Specialist for Ballantine & Bantam Dell
- Mainstream Adult Fiction - Kevan Lyon, Agent at Marsal Lyon Literary Agency
- Suspense / Thriller / Mystery - Kat Brzozowski, Assistant Editor at Thomas Dunne Books
- Fantasy / Science Fiction - James Frenkel, Editor at Tor / Forge
- Children's & YA - Mary Kole, Agent at Andrea Brown Literary Agency
Most Popular Posts
Erica Taylor, one of our ROSA members who attended #ROSACon16 and a session by Joss Wood on Conflict, has kindly shared her thoug...
We at ROSA are delighted to announce the launch of the Imbali Award, an award that recognises and rewards excellence in romance writing. Imb...
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sandy Writing Competition
The Sandy is a competitive writing contest for unpublished and published writers alike to provide aspiring authors the opportunity to gain feedback from experienced writers, to give them the opportunity to get their work in front of industry professionals in their genre, and to provide them the opportunity for recognition for those who have honed their storytelling skills. The judges include: