Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Rose by Any Other Name

For the knowledge junkies out there - including myself - I'm happy to announce that Judy has provided us with more of her fabulous insight into the world of writing. Her new article covers the topic of names and labels which we use to identify things! As usual she uses fabulous imagery to get to the heart of the matter.

Sigh ... if only we could have Judy hiding in a cupboard at home! You remember the fab TV ad about the Italian mama stored away in the kitchen cupboard. She's let out to help produce a fab meal ... that's exactly what I had in mind for Judy! LOL! Just don't tell her I said so!

I know you all love her articles so ... click here to go straight to her latest and enjoy!

If you'd like to suggest any topics for Judy's teachings please feel free to drop us a line. You can also click here to check out her own blog where she covers many more topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment