Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Do you love Jane Austen? Do you write short stories?

Well then this competition is for you! Pop on over to the Chawton House web site where you can find out more about the short story competition they're running for aspiring authors who have a penchant for Jane Austen. You'll find them here.

It's only 2,000 - 2,500 words you need to write and the theme is "the heroes and villains in Jane Austen's novels".

You get some lovely GBP if you're placed in the top 20 and you'll be published in their anthology! So ... what are you waiting for? Men in tight breeches? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete