Tuesday, September 22, 2009

If at first you don't succeed ... PLAN!

What's that wonderful saying about people generally not planning to fail at something rather they fail to plan? How true that is!

I don't know about you, but I've let life get in the way of my writing once again. This time instead of beating myself up about it I've decided to go to Plan Two! There's a public holiday coming up - on a Thursday nogal - so plenty of time to get in some creative writing. And this time I plan to double my efforts to make up for the lack of writing over the past week.

Even if you're not writing, then at least be kind to yourself by getting rid of some of those tasks on your To Do lists. That too will bring you one step closer to that coveted writing time!

It's a short message today. I'm spending my time planning and I'm certainly feeling a lot better now that I have a plan of action in place! How about you guys - are you planning to succeed? You'd better be!

No comments:

Post a Comment